Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maiden Voyage


Well, this is my first foray into the blog world. I thought I would share thoughts and ideas from my own life, mind and heart.

First, for the naming of this blog. My friend, Mary, helped me come up with this title for a website that I wanted to develop to encourage women. You can actually see the flash intro I created at tidesofgrace.com. At some point I do hope to turn that into a functioning website. But for now, this Tides of Grace blog will do.

I like the word "Tides" because I LOVE the ocean. The ocean brings healing to my soul. Somehow the sound of the waves, and the breeze that blows just brings a sense of peace. "Grace" is how I'm learning to live my life. It is only by the the literal grace of God that I exist.

I look forward to sharing with you my thoughts on this journey of life as well as verses, quotes and prayers. Come catch a wave...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is probably the coolest blog page I've seen in my entire life.

    Seriously, I love your initiative in sharing your thoughts like this.

    Grateful for our twenty years of partnership...

    Alan

    ReplyDelete