Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm Certifiable!


I am proud to announce that I have completed another process in my journey as a Spiritual Director. I just finished a 2-year process called “The Journey.” “The Journey” is the flagship ministry of The Leadership Institute and is about the integration of spiritual formation and leadership development. I was privileged to be a part of Generation 14. It has been amazing to walk with such a powerhouse group of leaders.

In the picture above, the mentor team is praying over us after we received our “Certificate in Spiritual Direction, Formation & Leadership.” The certificate represents 300 hours of supervised practice in spiritual reading, spiritual disciplines, spiritual leadership, and full participation in Generation 14.

In the back row is Wayne Anderson, Jon Byron, Craig Babb and David Montzingo. Seated in front is Merle Whitney and me. Alan Fadling and Paul Jensen have their backs to the camera. My husband, Alan, is annointing me with oil and commissioning me for further ministry. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment